SIGMA, one of the world’s largest lens, camera and flash manufacturers, announced the entry of its latest two lenses in ART category in India – SIGMA 14mm F1.8 DG HSM and SIGMA 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM.
Both these lenses were first announced by SIGMA Corp in Feb 2017 and was launched internationally in July 2017.
SIGMA 14mm F1.8 DG HSM is the world’s first and only F1.8 ultra-wide-angle lens. Its key features include:
▪ 14mm ultra-wide angle of view and F1.8 brightness deliver a new dimension of visual experience
▪ Delivering fast autofocus photography
▪ Seventh prime lens in the line to offer 35mm full-frame coverage under this category
▪ Featuring a large-diameter aspherical lens element
▪ Distinctive bokeh effect
This lens can capture a swarm of fireflies with crystal clarity, a beautiful bokeh effect, and outstanding control of light streaking.
Price: MRP at Rs. 1,33,400
SIGMA has continuously pioneered 24-70mm F2.8 lenses that are a step ahead of the times. Representing the fourth generation of the family, the new, SIGMA 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM lens is one of the top-level performance optimized for the era of ultra-high-megapixel cameras. Key features includes –
▪ The definitive large-diameter standard zoom lens for any shoot
▪ OS functionality and newly designed HSM for success on any shoot
▪ Lens barrel designed for high rigidity
▪ Incorporating advanced aspherical lens processing technology
This all-new 24-70mm F2.8 lens from SIGMA delivers the performance and functionality that help pros succeed in news, nature, and many other fields of photography.
Price: MRP at Rs. 1,15,900