With Mother’s Day around the corner, brands all over the world are introducing invigorating ad and digital campaigns, showcasing the special mother-child relationship, appreciating moms for the endless contributions in different walks of life and highlighting various emotions that comes along with being a mother.
While there are a few brands who are striking an emotional chord with the target consumers and giving this day an endearing twist; Mother’s Recipe is one such brand. The leading FMCG brand which has become synonymous with the magic of a mother’s touch through its vast range of food products, brought together a touching Mother’sDay campaign to give a #TasteOfMothersLove to the children who have never experienced it. The idea with this initiative is to stimulate as many mothers possible across India asking them to share their unconditional motherly love with the children living in orphanages, through specially organized events. Yes, there are 20 million children in India who are living in such special homes, deprived of Mother’s Love. To address the gap, Mother’s Recipe started this ambitious project in 2015 which in a short span of two years has touched lives of 950 children in 18 orphanages across five cities and aims to grow in number with support from mothers of India.
This year, the event will be organized at four Orphanages across Mumbai & Delhi and will be strongly supported on various media platforms for mothers to join virtually if not physically.
Enclosed please find the campaign announcement release and case study for your perusal. Request you to keep us posted on suitable opportunities around Mother’s Day.
- Date: Sunday, 14th May 2017
- Time: 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Number for Registration: 022 30473539
- Online Registration: http://mothersrecipe.com/mothersday/
- City: Mumbai & Delhi
- Venue: List of Orphanages
- Anand Kendra, Next To Happy Home For The Blind, Dr Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400018, Dr Annie Besant Rd, Worli, Mumbai,
- Vatsalya Foundation, Anand Niketan, King George V Memorial, Dr E Moses Road,Mahalakshmi West, Mumbai
- Bal Sahyog, Opposite L-Block Market, Connaught Circus, New Delhi
- SOS Children’s Villages India, SOS Children’s Village Faridabad, SOS Enclave, Sector-29, Suraj Kund, Faridabad